Fall 2020 Science Live
Parents, got back to school plans?
Your K-12 learner could have fun succeeding at science. Join online classes in an online school with a fun group from around the globe sharing an interest in science. Homeschool style.
Choose a Flexible Class Sequence
We have an online course sequence for you for Fall 2020:
- If you are new, start with Intro Chem.
- Optionally, take Writing Lab Reports: Titration short course before First Semester.
- First Semester Chemistry is for those with chemistry experience.
- Intro to Organic Chem is great to take after First Semester.
- Second Semester Chemistry will be offered in Spring 2021
Follow Your Path in Chemistry. Keep Your Schedule.
Stay on track. Keep your schedule.
We offer the courses in series at the same time of day, so your schedule doesn’t have to change for the entire “school year.”
Online Classes Enrolling Now
The Fall 2020 schedule is posted. If you are taking a summer course, the next online class in the series will be at the same time of day.
Arrange a free Parent Strategy Session with Dr. Scott (below) if you have questions.
Starts Tues August 25th.
Intro Chem is a great first chemistry or science class. If you don’t know how to read the periodic table, then start here. Technically it’s a junior high level physical science class, plus much, much more. Gifted younger learners and high school learners new to chemistry thrive here.
Starts Tues September 15th.
First Semester Chemistry is a continuation of Intro Chem, or for those who can already read a periodic table and write out reactions well. Note that it’s a full, first semester of chemistry topics, in a fun learning environment. It’s NOT a very first science class… start with Intro Chem.
How It Works
Live Learning combines live, group video chat (Zoom) class meetings, pre-recorded videos of classes and worksheet solutions, and personal evaluations from Dr. Scott.
- Unlimited Classes for live, group video chat (Zoom) meetings
- Pre-recorded versions of all your classes and all your worksheet solutions
- Flexibility to mix and match between live, online classes and pre-recorded classes
- Unlimited access to hundreds of hours of video courses
- Direct support from Dr. Scott, a Ph.D. chemical engineer
- Progress evaluations by Dr. Scott
- Parent Strategy Sessions with Dr. Scott by video chat
- Month to month billing, cancel any time
- Low, flat rate that will never increase
- Safe, private, respectful, and positive
Learner Success Stories
Read from other homeschool parents like you preparing for back to school success for Fall 2020.
Save Over 90% Today
Press More Info to head to our Live Learning page for Fall 2020 online class schedules and more info, before you decide if this is right for your family.
(Our web page may look best on a computer screen.)
Free Parent Strategy Sessions
Get the Zoom link for a live, weekly video chat with Dr. Scott.