How to Find the Schedules
– General class time information for all courses can be found on the Live Learning page.
– Click into a specific course to find the detailed schedules and lesson plans.
– Plan ahead. Get newly released course schedules directly to your email by clicking here.
– Need a custom time? Contact us by email to arrange a special class time (5 family minimum group size).
About Our Membership
– A simple flat rate monthly membership gives your family unlimited access to courses.
– Share with your family. No extra charge for multiple kids.
2.2 It’s $1 for the first week, then just $34.99 monthly thereafter for unlimited access to live classes.
– Please use parent info to complete the billing. We’ll get your kid’s info later.
– Cancel anytime with a few clicks, as explained in our Terms of Service.
How To Enroll in a Course
– Please Save Your Spot to enroll your learner in a specific course before it begins.
– We’ll ask for your learner’s name when you Save Your Spot for a course.
2.2 In the event a live class fills to capacity, preference is given to those with saved spots.
– For learners under 13 years of age, parents are also legally required to complete this simple COPPA form.
– There’s no commitment when you Save Your Spot.
How to Use the Zoom Link
– All live classes are on Zoom. Have Zoom installed.
– Navigate to the Zoom Link Page inside your course. There’s a different Zoom Link for each course.
– Click the Zoom Link a couple minutes before the class start time. You’ll be in the Zoom “waiting room” if successful.
– We rarely cancel a class. If it does happen, we will send a message to those who Saved Your Spot in the course.
Need More Information?