How to Find the Schedules
– General class time information for all courses can be found through the Live Learning page.
– Click into a course to find detailed schedules for Fall (Sept-Dec), Spring (Jan-May), and Summer Session (Jun-Aug).
– Plan ahead. Get newly released course schedules directly to your email by clicking here.
– Need a custom time? Contact us by email to arrange a special class time (5 learner minimum group size).
Parents, Get The Discount!
– You’ll save $200 on every live course, plus more discounts explained in our Pricing Table.
– Have a parent attend Homeschool Orientation with Dr. Scott.
– It only takes 15-20 minutes on the phone or Zoom.
– Learn how to get credit for homeschool courses, safely & legally.
– Click to schedule your Orientation now.
How To Enroll in a Course
– Be sure to enter the coupon code from Homeschool Orientation to get the discount.
– Be sure to click Apply Coupon. You’ll see a confirmation plus the reduced price.
– Please use parent info (parent name and parent email) on the enrollment/checkout page. It’s for your billing info.
– After checkout, there will be a page asking for your learner’s info. There’s a child privacy form for learners under 13. We keep you data private.
– Our checkout only allows you to enroll one learner in one course at a time. Contact us to streamline the process for multiple learners and/or courses.
How to Use the Zoom Link
– All live classes are on Zoom. Have Zoom installed. Know how Zoom works.
– Navigate to the Zoom Link Page inside your course. There’s a different Zoom Link for each course.
– Click the Zoom Link a couple minutes before the class start time. You’ll be in the Zoom “waiting room” if successful.
– We rarely cancel a class. If it does happen, we will message a parent using the provided emergency contact information.
Need More Information?