Terms of Service
The learnwithdrscott.com website operated by Easy Hard Science provides online lessons for chemistry, science and math.
Terms of Service
The Short Version:
- Join for $1 and cancel before 7 days to avoid any additional charges. No tricks.
- Your family can share a login. No additional charge for multiple kids.
- Parents should always enroll learners. Please respect child privacy laws and common sense!
- We never allow hackers/online bullies.
The Terms of Service for all users of this website (learnwithdrscott.com) are as follows.
- Have somebody over 18 years of age complete all enrollment forms, for any paid or unpaid courses that require a login. Specifically, parents should create the account and enroll their children under 18 years of age.
- Users under 13 years of age should have a parent complete the COPPA form to comply with child privacy laws, if they use an account to log in to the website.
- Your login is for family use. You may share any paid products among your household, which could include multiple users.
- No sharing the materials found on the website outside your family.
- The materials on the website are copyrighted. They may not be shared, transferred, modified, changed, etc. in any manner without the expressed written permission of the author, Dr. Scott, who can be reached by email at email@example.com.
- No hacking or intentional misuse of the website and associated technologies. Hackers may be banned immediately without refund.
- We never make recordings of any users for any reason.
- Live classes are for K-12 learners only, please.
- The monthly membership (currently $34.99 USD per month) includes unlimited access to both live classes and pre-recorded materials. Cancel any time. See how to cancel below. You will start with the One Dollar – One Week Trial Membership, and you won’t pay more than that $1 if you cancel before 7 calendar days.
- Members are responsible for cancelling to avoid future charges. Scroll down for instructions. Once you cancel, your account will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle, at which point your access will terminate and you won’t be billed again.
- A la carte purchases are for individual, pre-recorded courses only. For live classes, you need to purchase a membership, which starts with a $1 trial for the first week.
- Always be respectful of other users on this website and also in general. Online bullies will be regarded as hackers, and they are subject to an immediate ban without refund.
- Parents (or legal guardians) are always responsible for their children.
If something isn’t working, we will make it right. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We usually reply by the next business day.
If we can’t get it working, you are entitled to a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
How To Cancel Your Membership
The monthly membership is just month to month with no commitment. You may cancel any time. New members start with the One Dollar – One Week Trial Membership, and you won’t pay more than that $1 if you cancel before 7 calendar days.
Once cancelled, your account access will remain open until the end of the current billing period, at which point you won’t be billed again and access will terminate.
To cancel your monthly membership, go to the Sign In|Account page and click on Orders or Order History. The cancel button is therein.
You can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.